Granny Lissi´s marble waffles
|for 10 Persons|
|425 g flour|
|210 g sugar|
|200 g butter|
|1 pack vanilla sugar|
|1 pack baking powder|
|135 ml mineral water|
|2 - 3 tsp cocoa pow-der|
- Beat the eggs until creamy, then fold in the su-gar, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- Melt the butter in a water bath and then mix in the melted butter.
- Add the flour and stir the dough until creamy, adding the water.
- The dough should slide off the spoon easily. Add a little more water if necessary.
- Place half of the mixture in a separate bowl.
- Add about 2 - 3 tsp cocoa pow-der to this so that the dough has a darker colour.
- Add half the ladle of each of the light dough and dark dough together in the waffle maker and cook the waffle.